Mixed Veggie Tuna Salad Sandwich
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) white water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon tuna mixture onto bun bottoms; replace tops.
- Place each sandwich on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Fold foil around each sandwich and seal tightly; place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 14, 2015
Very good, quick and easy. I served it with vegetable soup for a nice dinner on a chilly night.
Feb 27, 2010
This is one of the best ways to have tuna.But I prefer to have tuna packed in oil
Sep 28, 2009
My family (kids 2 and 3) love this sandwich. It's so easy to make a few in advance and just pop them in the oven when you're ready to eat. I substitue shredded chicken for personal pref.
Jul 18, 2009
This recipe is surely a keeper! My family loved it! Even my young son who is a very picky eater.
Oct 1, 2008
I tried this for dinner last night and it was a major hit! I love it!