Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Place on a baking sheet; top with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Broil 4-5 in. from heat until lightly browned, 30-60 seconds.
1 open-faced sandwich: 249 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.