Peanut Butter S’Mores Sandwich
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Place on a baking sheet; top with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Broil 4-5 in. from heat until lightly browned, 30-60 seconds.
Nutrition Facts1 open-faced sandwich: 249 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 26, 2019
i made these with my daughters girls scout troop so that they could learn a fun snack they could make all on their own. This was a total hit and i know these girls are going home to impress their parents. Easy, delicious, great way to get kids in the kitchen.