Peanut Butter S’Mores Sandwich
Your favorite s'more flavors come together in this tasty peanut butter sandwich—no campfire required. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Place on a baking sheet; top with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Broil 4-5 in. from heat until lightly browned, 30-60 seconds.
Nutrition Facts1 open-faced sandwich: 249 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Peanut Butter S'Mores Sandwich in Taste of Home August/September 2019