Peanut Butter, Pickle and Potato Chip Sandwich
Crunchy, tangy, salty and sweet, this open-faced sandwich hits all your cravings. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 1 whole dill pickle, sliced
- 2 tablespoons slightly crushed kettle-cooked potato chips
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Top with pickle slices and chips.
Nutrition Facts1 open-faced sandwich: 207 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1223mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter, Pickle and Potato Chip Sandwich in Taste of Home August/September 2019