Peanut Butter, Krispies and Chocolate Sandwich
These crispy, chocolaty sandwich is like a Saturday-morning cartoon breakfast without the bowl. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 slice crusty white bread
- 2 tablespoons Rice Krispies
- 1 teaspoon grated dark chocolate candy bar
- Spread peanut butter over bread. Top with Rice Krispies and chocolate.
Nutrition Facts1 open-faced sandwich: 195 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter, Krispies and Chocolate Sandwich in Taste of Home August/September 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.