- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Fresh raspberries and lime wedges, optional
- Place the strawberries, raspberries, sugar and juices in a blender. Cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Transfer to a 13x9-in. dish. Freeze 1 hour or until edges begin to firm.
- Stir and return to freezer. Freeze 2 hours longer or until firm.
- Just before serving, transfer to a food processor; cover and process 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Garnish each serving with raspberries and lime wedges if desired.
1/2 cup: 118 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.