Strawberry Ice Cream Dessert
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.3 ounces each) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, milk, dry pudding mixes and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 260 calories, 14g fat (10g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 22, 2015
Easy to put together. When served it held up well without melting right away. this is a new favorite. Very creamy. Can't wait to try again with a different flovor ice cream, maybe black raspberry.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.