Strawberry Banana Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 package (.6 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Layer banana slices and cake cubes in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Place strawberries over cake and press down gently.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Pour over strawberries. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Frost with whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 0g sugar total.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 12, 2013
This is one of my favorite recipes. The banana on the bottom and the strawberries mix with jello and angel cake make it a very light dessert. My husband's favorite!
Mar 5, 2010
A very good summertime dessert.