Strawberry Cream Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 36 squares)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cartons (one 16 ounces, one 8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over the prepared crust.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in yogurt and 6 cups of whipped topping until blended. Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over strawberry layer. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 394 calories, 22g fat (16g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 27, 2017
My new go-to recipe for gatherings during warm weather. My hubby absolutely loved this, thankfully it's easy & quick to make!
Apr 14, 2017
Great recipe - love the crust. I've done a blueberry version, instead but the strawberry is super good!
Mar 15, 2016
try it in raspberry also........yummy
Jun 25, 2015
I was told this dish was required at family gatherings from now on.
Jul 11, 2014
I have made this few times for small gatherings. Every time it was a hit. :)
Jun 6, 2014
Have taken this to a couple of large gatherings. I'm always ask for the recipe.
Jun 27, 2013
I've made this many times before and have changed it just a bit. I use sugar-free gelatin, lite cool-whip, lite yogurt, fat free cream cheese. I noticed this decreased the super sweetness from the original. We love it!
Apr 25, 2013
Very good. I doubled the cream cheese filling and only used a 6 oz. container of yogurt.
Mar 30, 2013
Delicious! The only recommendation is that I would make more of the cream cheese layer, so there would be enough to cover the crust.
Feb 19, 2012
Many compliments on this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.