Strawberry Cream Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 36 squares)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cartons (one 16 ounces, one 8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over the prepared crust.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in yogurt and 6 cups of whipped topping until blended. Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over strawberry layer. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 394 calories, 22g fat (16g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 27, 2017
My new go-to recipe for gatherings during warm weather. My hubby absolutely loved this, thankfully it's easy & quick to make!
Apr 14, 2017
Great recipe - love the crust. I've done a blueberry version, instead but the strawberry is super good!
Mar 15, 2016
try it in raspberry also........yummy
Jun 25, 2015
I was told this dish was required at family gatherings from now on.
Jul 11, 2014
I have made this few times for small gatherings. Every time it was a hit. :)
Jun 6, 2014
Have taken this to a couple of large gatherings. I'm always ask for the recipe.
Jun 27, 2013
I've made this many times before and have changed it just a bit. I use sugar-free gelatin, lite cool-whip, lite yogurt, fat free cream cheese. I noticed this decreased the super sweetness from the original. We love it!
Apr 25, 2013
Very good. I doubled the cream cheese filling and only used a 6 oz. container of yogurt.
Mar 30, 2013
Delicious! The only recommendation is that I would make more of the cream cheese layer, so there would be enough to cover the crust.
Feb 19, 2012
Many compliments on this recipe.