Frozen Strawberry Delight
Total TimePrep: 20 min + freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 8 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Line an 8x4-in. loaf pan with foil, letting edges hang over sides; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; fold in 2 cups strawberries and 2 cups whipped topping. Transfer half of the mixture to prepared pan. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs; top with remaining strawberry mixture. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, using foil, lift dessert out of pan. Invert onto a serving plate; discard foil. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of dessert; garnish with remaining strawberries. Cut into slices.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 256 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 10, 2018
The recipe sounds tasty but is so misleading. Folding the strawberries in would not produce the look shown in the picture. Reading the reviews I see the original maker says she makes it differently.
May 19, 2013
haven't made yet. You need to say to save a few strawberres for the top. will make later
Apr 7, 2013
Was so excited to try this for Easter dinner. Disappointment, It never set up was a terrible mess ..
Apr 12, 2012
This cake thing is so delicious. It turns out to be kind of small so it is not enough for a big crowd but it is absolutely a delight to eat.
Jul 1, 2011
I made this Strawberry Delight and it was a hit!! It tastes great and is a "delight" for the summer time! I followed the recipe as submitted.
Sep 16, 2010
This is my recipe and this is not how I submitted it at all. the mixture is not supposed to be split, the cookies are supposed to form a crust on top of the loaf pan to be flipped over after frozen! I am glad that it won the contest though!
Aug 23, 2010
Very good, family loved it. I happened to make it with strawberry whip topping. I'm just not exactly sure how to handle any leftover. Freezing seems redundant, but runs if put in the fridge.