Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the rum, limeade concentrate, strawberries and ice. Cover and process until smooth and thickened (use more ice for thicker daiquiris). Pour into cocktail glasses.
- To garnish each daiquiri, cut a 1/2-in. slit into the tip of a strawberry; position berry on rim of glass.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 232 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 26, 2018
Excellent daiquiri recipe that's easy to prepare. Perfect for outdoor entertaining!
Sep 3, 2016
Easy daiquiri when you don't have any mixer on hand.
Jun 20, 2016
This is the perfect recipe. So easy, especially when you're entertaining. I did rum to taste.
Jun 20, 2014
The Bunco girls loved them!