Frozen Mocha Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Combine crust ingredients. Press into the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- For filling, beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually add milk and syrup. Dissolve coffee in water; add to bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust; freeze at least 6 hours.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 10, 2017
The best!! I mix approx 2 tsp coffee liquor with the hot water & instant coffee as well as in the whipped topping. You can't taste it but it brings out the coffee taste. I don't make a the crust, I just sprinkle just enuf Oreo cookie crumbs on the bottom to cover. I make this in individual servings. 80 grams makes 24 desserts.
Apr 19, 2016
Great dessert to have in freezer. First time I made it found too rich. Second time I served smaller portions dabbed with a generous spoon Of cool whip topped with a raspberry and arranged about 6 raspberries around plate, there wasn't a crumb left. The secret is small servings this receipe will easily serve 14-16.
Mar 16, 2011
I have made the recipe for company lots. I cut the servings small, and some have 2 to 3 servings each. Even the little kids love this. I may have 1 or 2 servings left. But not very offen.