Frosty Mocha Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Reduced-calorie chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until smooth. Dissolve coffee granules in milk. Stir coffee mixture and vanilla into cream cheese mixture; fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 259 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.
Sep 14, 2015
Great easy recipe if you like a coffee and chocolate combo! I made it a day ahead and did not freeze it. Drizzled Smucker's chocolate topping on each piece w/ fresh sliced strawberries on the side. A wonderful "no bake" dessert. Keeper.
Feb 27, 2014
We love this pie. I like that it is made with cool whip rather than whipping cream, saves a lot of calories and fat. I double the filling and it makes 3 regular size pies. It also tastes great in chocolate and shortbread crust.
Sep 12, 2013
My family loves this pie, with and without the coffee. I do put it in a chocolate rice krispie crust though!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.