Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Tart
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2-1/4 cups crushed chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies (about 22 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla chips, cream and vanilla until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips; pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Uncover and refrigerate 3-4 hours before serving. If desired, sprinkle with miniature chocolate chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 546 calories, 36g fat (20g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 291mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 8, 2016
Fantastic! Of course, being the chocolate lover that I am, I substituted dark chocolate for the vanilla chips.
May 20, 2012
I thought this was good, but would have liked a better texture. My husband didn't really like it. I bake alot, so I thought the texture should be a little creamier.
Feb 15, 2010
I improvised with an Oreo Cookie Pie Crust. It's my 16 yr old sons favorite dessert - really easy and very good.
Jan 28, 2010
loved it! I don't have a tart pan so I used my 9-in springform. turned out great.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.