Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
To make these cute tarts even quicker, add the filling to store-bought phyllo tart shells. —Sarah Gilbert, Beaverton, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd, divided
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. On a work surface, unroll pastry sheets. Cut 24 circles with a floured 3-in. scalloped round cookie cutter, rerolling scraps as necessary. Press circles onto bottoms and partway up sides of ungreased muffin cups, smoothing edges. Prick bottoms generously with a fork.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until blended; beat in 1/4 cup lemon curd. Fold in a third of the whipped topping, then fold in remaining topping.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture into each tart shell; top each with 1 teaspoon lemon curd. Top with blueberries; refrigerate until serving. If desired, dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts1 tart: 166 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Lemon Cheesecake Cups in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.