Lemon Cheesecake Pies
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
Makes4 pies (8 slices each)
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pour milk into a large metal bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool for 10 minutes. Add cream cheese and lemon juice; beat until blended. Set aside.
- Beat chilled milk until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar. Beat in gelatin mixture. Pour into crusts.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over pies. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 214 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 31, 2018
This tasted good, but how you get 4 nine inch pies out of this I dont know. I bought 2 nine inch graham cracker pie crusts and made half the recipe thinking I would get two pies out of this and I only could fill one. I didnt buy enough jello to make another pie like this, so made a different pie altogether. I was disappointed by that.
Feb 18, 2017
I made this with lime gelatin rather than lemon because that's what I already had in my pantry. This is like chiffon. I was hoping for a denser, cheesecake-like dessert. I used homemade graham cracker crumb crusts, and the filling was enough to generously fill two deep dish pie plates. It was okay, but I won't make this again.
Apr 3, 2015
We love this recipe. My mother in law used to make a similar dessert in a big sheet cake pan, never got her recipe but this is as close as we found to her dessert!
Jun 17, 2014
I loved this but wanted to lower the fat and carbs. I lightened it up by pouring it into dessert dishes instead of pie crusts and then sprinkled the crumb topping over it. It is very much like a mousse.
Apr 10, 2012
The texture is nothing like a true cheesecake. It was more like a mousse texture than a cheesecake texture. It is a good spring dessert, just not what I was expecting by the title. Tasted best served with fresh strawberries.
Apr 6, 2012
This is the first-ever cheesecake I've made. I love cheesecake, but always thought it was more complicated to make. This was easy and delicious. I used cinnamon grahams on top.
Dec 30, 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.