Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and juice. Let stand a few minutes. Stir in whipped topping. Add food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. Chill until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 462 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Feb 12, 2017
This is my go to quick dessert! It's fast, easy, and tastes great! My guests fight over the leftover pieces! I think it would be good with lime. I have thought of experimenting with crushed berries too.
Mar 25, 2011
This is a quick and easy recipe. If you don't have lemon juice on hand, you can add 1/2 small can frozen lemonade (don't add the water); you can also add 4 oz. cream cheese softened to the condensed milk. That makes it even more yummy! Garnish with twisted lemon slices dipped in granulated sugar. This is also great made with lime instead of lemon.
Sep 3, 2010
We LOVE it!!! An sooo easy to make. Add the lemon to just your taste....
Jul 8, 2008
This is wonderful as is, however if you sprinkle fresh blueberries on top it becomes even more beautiful and tastes even more wonderful.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.