- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3-5 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Grated lemon zest, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and juice; let stand 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. If desired, stir in food coloring. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until set. If desired, sprinkle with lemon zest.
No-Bake Lemon Pie Tips
Can you make a no-bake lemon pie ahead of time?Yes! In fact we recommend giving your pie several hours, or overnight, to set. It will keep in the fridge for a day or two, but any longer and the crust may get soggy. You can also freeze this no-bake lemon pie. Simply set it in the freezer until firm, then wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Thaw and enjoy within 3 months.
Can you make a homemade graham cracker crust for no-bake lemon pie?Yes! And you’ll only need three ingredients. Just make sure to either bake or refrigerate the crust before adding the filling. For full instructions, get our recipe for homemade graham cracker crust.
What are some toppings you can put on lemon pie?We suggest topping your no-bake lemon pie with fresh fruit. Fresh blueberries, raspberries or strawberries are a tasty (and beautiful!) addition. You could also add a swirl of lemon curd or a sprinkle of lemon zest.
For more fun flavors, take a bite out of these other no-bake pies. —Katie Bandurski, Associate Editor
1 piece: 346 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.