Lemon-Berry Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- Spoon ice cream into pie crust; freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread lemon curd over ice cream; top with whipped topping. Freeze, covered, 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with strawberries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 370 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 22, 2016
One of the most refreshing combination of flavors for the summer. Simple ingredients, just like I remember TOH. A complete winner.
Jul 23, 2013
This was quick, easy, and refreshing in the hot summertime. I used vanilla ice cream and blueberries, and everybody loved it.
Jul 16, 2013
This was simple and a great summer treat. Loved it!
Jul 3, 2013
This was so easy and very tasty. I will do as the author suggests next time and make 2 so I have an extra in the freezer.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.