Lemon Dream Pie
A lovely lemon filling flavors this light pie created by our Test Kitchen. Served atop a raspberry jam drizzle, it’s refreshing on a warm day.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 envelope unsweetened lemonade soft drink mix
- 1 tablespoon thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine the water and soft drink mix until dissolved. Stir in lemonade concentrate.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and lemonade mixture until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle jam onto dessert plates; top with a piece of pie. Refrigerate leftovers.