Easy Lemon Berry Tartlets
These tarts are a quick and easy way to get your cheesecake fix. —Elizabeth Dehart, West Jordan, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and confectioners' sugar; mash with a fork. Spoon into tart shells.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and lemon curd. Pipe or spoon over filling. Top with fresh raspberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet: 51 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Easy Lemon Berry Tarts in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.