Easy Lemon Berry Tartlets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and confectioners' sugar; mash with a fork. Spoon into tart shells.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and lemon curd. Pipe or spoon over filling. Top with fresh raspberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet: 51 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 15, 2019
Although the filling was quite tasty and delicious, the tartlet phyllo shell ended up being soggy and inedible. I made these tartlets and refrigerated them overnight and am wondering if I perhaps didn’t store them correctly? Should they have been put in the freezer overnight or is this a recipe that you have to serve immediately? I’d love to make it again because the filling was so good but am hesitant about the phyllo shells. Any advice would be appreciated!