Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 1/4 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 295 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1-1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 4, 2016
These are a fast and easy dessert that tastes delicious. I love the cream cheese filling - so tasty! I like to have the ingredients for this dessert on hand for a quick week night dessert.