Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts
It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and a few minutes of preparation can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts! —Cindi Mitchell, Waring, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 1/4 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 tart: 362 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 4, 2016
These are a fast and easy dessert that tastes delicious. I love the cream cheese filling - so tasty! I like to have the ingredients for this dessert on hand for a quick week night dessert.