Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts
"It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and few minutes of preparation can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts!" confirms Cindi Lynn Mitchell of Waring, Texas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 1/4 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 295 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1-1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts in Taste of Home April/May 2001
Jul 4, 2016
These are a fast and easy dessert that tastes delicious. I love the cream cheese filling - so tasty! I like to have the ingredients for this dessert on hand for a quick week night dessert.