Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Add butter; stir until combined. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour pie filling into crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth. Carefully spread around outside edges of pie, leaving a 3-in. circle of cherries exposed in the center.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 338 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 27, 2014
Yummy pie and very easy to make. I used coconut oil instead of butter for the crust. The crust is very thin, so if you like a crust you might want to double it. Also, you could use a pre-made gram cracker crust that was slightly baked for an even quicker pie. I will be making this again.
Oct 20, 2010
Easy to make and tastes wonderful! I've made this many times now. If you're low on time, using a premade graham cracker crust works well too.
Dec 3, 2009
So easy & the smell when it was baking was Awesome ! the taste is wonderful ....