Cherry Cream Dessert
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping and cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple. Stir in pie filling and pecans. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Garnish each with additional whipped topping and a cherry if desired. Cover and chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 296 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Nov 19, 2013
I am a little disappointed--thought this would be sweeter considering the ingredients. I will make this again and add 1/4 cup sugar with the cream cheese.
Feb 27, 2012
My whole family loves this. My kids get so excited when I make it! So quick and easy.
Sep 23, 2011
I didn't really care for it. I love cherries, but the pineapple ruined it for me.
Jul 15, 2011
did not like, did not go over good at potluck either
Apr 28, 2011
Meh - it was okay, nothing special. I am not a pudding or Jello type of food eater, though - I just needed something MORE to go along with it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.