Cherry Cream Dessert
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping and cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple. Stir in pie filling and pecans. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Garnish each with additional whipped topping and a cherry if desired. Cover and chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 296 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 14, 2018
I've been making this for years. I drain the pineapple and make a pie using a graham crust, it's really enough for two pies.
Nov 19, 2013
I am a little disappointed--thought this would be sweeter considering the ingredients. I will make this again and add 1/4 cup sugar with the cream cheese.
Feb 27, 2012
My whole family loves this. My kids get so excited when I make it! So quick and easy.
Sep 23, 2011
I didn't really care for it. I love cherries, but the pineapple ruined it for me.
Jul 15, 2011
did not like, did not go over good at potluck either
Apr 28, 2011
Meh - it was okay, nothing special. I am not a pudding or Jello type of food eater, though - I just needed something MORE to go along with it.