Cherry Cheese Delight
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans and brown sugar. Stir in butter until crumbly. Lightly pat into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread filling over crust. Top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 344 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 22, 2017
This is a delicious and easy dessert. It is also good with blueberry pie filling on top.
May 9, 2015
Easy to make and everyone loved it
Apr 15, 2014
The family loves this recipe. I stayed with the recipe as written.. GREAT
Jun 4, 2013
Delicious, easy to make, loved the pecan crust.
May 28, 2013
This is very similar to a recipe I grew up with from Dream Whip, it was called Cherry Doodle! Light refreshing desert that won't put you over the top full!
Jun 2, 2012
My mother had made this recipe for years to take to church gatherings and never brought any home. Now that she is gone, we make it frequently for holiday gatherings. Highly recommend
Dec 2, 2010
Dec 17, 2009
This dessert really is great. It has been requested many times and remains special at home and at potlucks.
Dec 1, 2009
I thought this was a buetiful looking cake
Aug 21, 2009
This was excellent!