Cherry Cheese Danish
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; seal perforations. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese onto each rectangle. Top each with 1/4 cup cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place frosting in a small microwave-safe bowl; heat on high for 15-20 seconds. Drizzle over warm pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 square: 499 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 13, 2019
My youngest, cherry loving son declared this a "keeper"! So easy to make though I did not use canned frosting for the glaze. I made a glaze with powdered sugar and milk.
Jan 16, 2014
another great recipe
Feb 11, 2013
This was very good and easy to throw together. Reminds me of my favorite Entenmann's danish!
Oct 17, 2010
This is very easy to make & my family loves it.I've made it with apple also but cherry is everybody's fav..Great for a snack or dessert.
May 4, 2009
Looks great and easy! I can't wait to make it for my family!!