Raspberry Cheese Danish
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Cut each rectangle in half, making eight squares.
- Transfer squares to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture diagonally across each square. Top with 1 tablespoon jam. Bring two opposite corners of dough over filling; pinch together firmly to seal.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Combine milk and remaining confectioners' sugar; drizzle over pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 257 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
May 19, 2013
These were great and so easy to make! I made half with raspberry and the other half with strawberry jam. I'd recommend using slightly less cheese and jam filling since most of mine leaked out during baking. Otherwise you can bring up the sides a little so it doesn't leak out. Very good!!!
Feb 19, 2013
Can't wait to make these. They sounds so delicious and easy to make too.
Feb 28, 2012
My attempt came out looking hoorendous but tasted good. I don't understand how you can cook them pinching two sides instead of four and have them look so nice! My jam melted and ran everywhere!!! I did everything exactly the way it said- twice!!! Help?!
Feb 18, 2012
These are SO easy and delicious! My son-in-law is especially fond of of them. I printed the recipe off my daughter and am getting ready to make a double batch for them. This recipe is a real winner!!!
Dec 16, 2011
These are simple to make, yet delicious. I opted out on the exta sugar and milk mixture on top.
Nov 6, 2011
My family loves these. They are so easy to prepare. I have made them several times with different flavors of jam. They always turn out delicious.
Oct 23, 2011
AMAZINGLY good! Added a capful of almond extract to the cream cheese mixture! Don't skimp on either the cream cheese or the jam!We also used the 'jumbo' sized croissants. Such a quick treat!!
Oct 23, 2011
This was so good! I used cherry preserves in place of blueberry. I also had some of the cream cheese mixture left over so I thinned it with milk and used that for the frosting.
Oct 3, 2011
This past weekend I made these using blueberry jam. They were absolutely wonderul! They were so easy to make. I can't wait to make them again!
Sep 22, 2011
These were so easy to make and so tasty! I could easily eat too many! I'm definitely keeping this recipe for future use.....
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.