Raspberry Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3-1/2 cups
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in cheeses and onions. Stir in pecans. Spread into a plastic wrap-lined 9-in. round dish. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Invert onto a serving plate; spread with preserves. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 157 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 141mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 8, 2015
This is a well earned 5 star rating * Huge hit this past Easter. I used Peach Jam as I am not fond of Raspberries. I also made a boo boo and did not add the nuts to the cheese mixture. No big deal ! They just made the spread look even more appetizing as I patted them on the Outside of the Mold * Make again? Absolutely * Not just my Opinion *Family members raved about it as well * Plate nearly licked clean *Janie
Jul 13, 2014
Very good recipe. I' ve made this several times and it's always a big hit. I always have a hard time finding the seedless preserves so I use Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves. To me it's just as delicious.
Apr 1, 2014
Great recipe. I like to put it in a springform pan to chill and cover the top with the fruit spread. You can also use seedless strawberry jam.
Dec 9, 2013
Great quick recipe! Absolutely adorable....
Nov 29, 2013
Dec 10, 2010
I sometimes find it hard to find the seedless raspberry preserves, but this recipe is worth the hunt!
Dec 14, 2009
A crowd pleaseing favorite!!! Very easy to double or triple if taking to a large gathering.