Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice concentrate, sugar, zest and cinnamon until blended. Fold in cranberries and pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 100 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 3, 2013
I made this for the first time this Thanksgiving. My husband has already requested it for Christmas. Very tasty and a different type of cheese spread. Love it.
Oct 28, 2011
We Love This! Since my family doesn't care for orange zest/peel nor chopped nuts, I left out the orange peel and added some ground hazelnuts. It is a favorite of ours and disappears quickly!