Tomato-Goat Cheese Spread
A good friend shared this recipe with me. It's super easy and so delicious...guests will love it! It's best served with crackers that aren't strongly seasoned. —Linda Alexander, Madison, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 jar (8-1/2 ounces) julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 log (11 ounces) fresh goat cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 3 tablespoons of oil.
- In a small skillet, heat reserved oil, tomatoes and garlic over medium-high heat. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until garlic is golden and tomatoes are heated through. To serve, place cheese on a serving plate. Pour tomato mixture over cheese. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers.