Curry Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 jar (8 ounces) chutney
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Toasted bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry until smooth. Spread in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Top with chutney; sprinkle with pecans and bacon. Serve with bread or crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 163 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 22, 2015
Delicious appetizer that I served with our Father's Day dinner.
Apr 14, 2012
What a nice change from your usual cheese spread! After I whipped the cream cheese and curry, then I whipped in the chutney and nuts. Didn't have any bacon so added abit of salt. It was salty, sweet, good texture, and addicting!! Definitely making this again.