Curry Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 jar (8 ounces) chutney
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Toasted bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry until smooth. Spread in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Top with chutney; sprinkle with pecans and bacon. Serve with bread or crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 163 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 22, 2015
Delicious appetizer that I served with our Father's Day dinner.
Apr 14, 2012
What a nice change from your usual cheese spread! After I whipped the cream cheese and curry, then I whipped in the chutney and nuts. Didn't have any bacon so added abit of salt. It was salty, sweet, good texture, and addicting!! Definitely making this again.