Cheddar Cheese Spread
A simple spread like this with some crackers is often all you need when entertaining. Letting the spread refrigerate overnight blends the flavors beautifully. —Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 60 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Cheddar Cheese Spread in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.