Cheddar Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 60 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 12, 2020
I was looking for a recipe to make a cheddar cheese spread and I came across this recipe. The first ingredient was cheddar cheese spread, how the heck is this a recipe for cheddar cheese spread if the first ingredient is cheddar cheese sprea?d