Pimiento Cheddar Spread
I was a theater major in college, and our director's mother always made sure we were well fed. I was particularly fond of her pimento cheese sandwiches and tried making a similar spread for crackers. It tastes just as good as I remember! —Katrina Jameson, Brandon, Mississippi
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes32 servings (2 tablespoons each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (4 ounces each) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 4 cups)
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, pimientos, mayonnaise and onion until blended. Stir in cheddar cheese. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with crackers.
Originally published as Pimento Cheese Spread in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.