Ham Cream Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) deli ham, chopped
- 2 to 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in ham and onions. Serve with bagels.
May 20, 2012
Too much sour cream, I will make this again but cut the sour cream by half the recipe calls for.
Dec 26, 2011
Great recipe - I used twice as much garlic powder and subbed 1/4 cup freeze dried chives for the green onions.
Feb 4, 2011
Donna, this is so simple, yet incredibly delicious. Every ingredient compliments the other!!! I can't wait to serve it to friends. I'm sure they'll want the recipe also. Thank you for sharing it!