Ham Cream Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) deli ham, chopped
- 2 to 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in ham and onions. Serve with bagels.
May 20, 2012
Too much sour cream, I will make this again but cut the sour cream by half the recipe calls for.
Dec 26, 2011
Great recipe - I used twice as much garlic powder and subbed 1/4 cup freeze dried chives for the green onions.
Feb 4, 2011
Donna, this is so simple, yet incredibly delicious. Every ingredient compliments the other!!! I can't wait to serve it to friends. I'm sure they'll want the recipe also. Thank you for sharing it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.