White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 1 hour 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in the chips. Pour over crust.
- In a microwave, melt raspberry jam; stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 80-85 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 403 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Jun 21, 2018
First cheesecake I've ever baked and it was awesome! I made it more mixed berry and put fresh berries on top then drizzled with white chocolate. A definite hit and top restaurant quality. Wanted to add a pic but don't see how to do that. I had fun being creative with this though.
Dec 27, 2017
Absolutely Marvelous !!! The Best Cheesecake I've Ever had !!! Making my second one today !!!
Jun 12, 2017
I use the white chocolate recipe for the cheesecake body. Then the white chocolate raspberry recipe for the graham cracker crust and the raspberry preserves. I use a little more jam than the recipe calls for. It is fantastic!!!
Dec 30, 2015
Made this for a holiday party and it was a big hit! Came out as pretty as the picture as well.
Feb 1, 2015
This is a great recipe! It's so pretty too. This is a nice recipe to make for a special occasion, such as Valentine's Day.
Dec 31, 2014
This cheesecake was a success for our Christmas eve dessert!! Several family members wanted to take a piece or two home for later but there was nothing left!! I put raspberry jelly in between and and on top of the cheesecake batter and it turned out perfect!! Definitely a keeper!!
Dec 20, 2014
Wonderful! the only thing I did differently was to use raspberry pie and pastry filling and added it in the middle as well as on the top. Everyone loved it!
Mar 10, 2014
I made this for a christmas party and everyone raved about it! It is the best cheesecake I have ever made by far and I've made my fair share. Definitely a keeper!
Feb 28, 2014
I won't make this again. Would be better with a true raspberry sauce. The jam was not very impressive.
Feb 6, 2014
I followed the recipe to the letter. After 40 minutes the cheesecake was overbrowned. I covered it with foil the rest of the time. It sure didn't look like the picture. Cracked terrible and I was not sure it got done in the middle. The raspberrysmelled divine and it did taste good. I will have to try again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.