White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 1 hour 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in the chips. Pour over crust.
- In a microwave, melt raspberry jam; stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 80-85 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 403 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Feb 9, 2019
I have made this recipe of yours about 6 different times. We just love it. I used raspberry jam that I made this year. I also made it with Sour Cherry/Red raspberry jam made fresh. The first time I ever made a cheesecake in my life. Now making them all the time. Thank you so much for this recipe. Rani Sutton
Jun 21, 2018
First cheesecake I've ever baked and it was awesome! I made it more mixed berry and put fresh berries on top then drizzled with white chocolate. A definite hit and top restaurant quality. Wanted to add a pic but don't see how to do that. I had fun being creative with this though.
Dec 27, 2017
Absolutely Marvelous !!! The Best Cheesecake I've Ever had !!! Making my second one today !!!
Jun 12, 2017
I use the white chocolate recipe for the cheesecake body. Then the white chocolate raspberry recipe for the graham cracker crust and the raspberry preserves. I use a little more jam than the recipe calls for. It is fantastic!!!
Dec 30, 2015
Made this for a holiday party and it was a big hit! Came out as pretty as the picture as well.
Feb 1, 2015
This is a great recipe! It's so pretty too. This is a nice recipe to make for a special occasion, such as Valentine's Day.
Dec 31, 2014
This cheesecake was a success for our Christmas eve dessert!! Several family members wanted to take a piece or two home for later but there was nothing left!! I put raspberry jelly in between and and on top of the cheesecake batter and it turned out perfect!! Definitely a keeper!!
Dec 20, 2014
Wonderful! the only thing I did differently was to use raspberry pie and pastry filling and added it in the middle as well as on the top. Everyone loved it!
Mar 10, 2014
I made this for a christmas party and everyone raved about it! It is the best cheesecake I have ever made by far and I've made my fair share. Definitely a keeper!
Feb 28, 2014
I won't make this again. Would be better with a true raspberry sauce. The jam was not very impressive.