Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 jar (12 ounces) maraschino cherries
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 chocolate cookie crust (9 inches)
- 6 chocolate-covered cherries
- Drain maraschino cherries, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. Cut cherries into quarters; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and reserved cherry juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and reserved cherries.
- Pour into crust (crust will be full). Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve with chocolate-covered cherries.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 682 calories, 41g fat (22g saturated fat), 154mg cholesterol, 384mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Dec 28, 2019
This was very easy to make and was so good! Many compliments at Christmas. Would definitely make again.
Nov 6, 2015
Added more chocolate chips. Omg! Yum
Jan 5, 2015
Excellent!!! Major hit. People are literally licking their plates. Super easy to make, always a plus.
Jan 1, 2014
My mom told us we couldn't have anymore! Boyfriend said already gone! Yum and easy.
Mar 1, 2011
This was fantastic. I will make this again and again. The family loved it.
Nov 10, 2009
This is a huge hit with everyone that enjoys cheesecake!!!!
Jan 10, 2009
This recipe sounds yummy. I'll have to give it a try.