Easy Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping
- 4 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until blended; fold in whipped topping.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into each of 2 glasses or dessert dishes. Layer each with 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup raspberries and 1/4 cup blueberries; repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait: 396 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 6g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 2, 2017
I made this cool and no bake dessert for my family, Since this Summer is out of control, it was a welcoming cool treat.
Jul 16, 2017
Love the addition of marshmallow cream to the cream cheese mixture. Makes a smooth and creamy base for the fruit! Love that you can change up the fruit to suit your family or season.