Chocolate Berry Parfaits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; set aside. Drain strawberries (discard the juice or save for another use); place berries in a blender. Cover and process until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in strawberry puree. Divide half of the chocolate pudding among four or six parfait glasses. Top with half of the strawberry mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with a strawberry slice if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 317 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 25, 2013
I used fresh berries sweetened with Splenda and Cool Whip. Very nice refreshing dessert.
May 3, 2013
Stars did not appear, although would give *5* for sure. This would make a lovely, lovely Mother's Day dessert! K.
May 9, 2010
We used Raspberries & I cheated and used Cool Whip - GREAT dessert!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.