Easy Nutella Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hour + chilling
- 2-1/2 cups lightly crushed Oreo cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 jars (26-1/2 ounces each) Nutella
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 325°. Pulse cookies and sugar in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Continue processing while gradually adding butter in a steady stream. Press mixture onto bottom of a greased 10x3-in. springform pan. Securely wrap bottom and sides of springform in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
- For filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in Nutella, cream and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake until a thermometer inserted in center reads 160°, about 1-1/4 hours. Cool 1-1/4 hours on a wire rack. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Gently loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove rim. Top cheesecake with chopped hazelnuts.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 900 calories, 62g fat (22g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 478mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (71g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein.
Apr 22, 2020
This recipe looks wonderful. (I'm giving it 5 stars based on its looks, and because I really don't like it when people complain about recipes they haven't made, and then they give them low ratings!) I haven't made it, though, and I probably won't. A jar of Nutella costs $6.42 (at Walmart), and this recipe needs two jars, plus Oreos, cream cheese, cream, hazelnuts, and the other ingredients . I can find cheaper ways to make a chocolate cheesecake!