Easy Nutella Cheesecake
A creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread tops a crust made of crushed Oreo cookies to make this irresistible baked cheesecake.—Nick Iverson, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hour + chilling
- 2-1/2 cups lightly crushed Oreo cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 jars (26-1/2 ounces each) Nutella
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 325°. Pulse cookies and sugar in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Continue processing while gradually adding butter in a steady stream. Press mixture onto bottom of a greased 10x3-in. springform pan. Securely wrap bottom and sides of springform in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
- For filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in Nutella, cream and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake until a thermometer inserted in center reads 160°, about 1-1/4 hours. Cool 1-1/4 hours on a wire rack. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Gently loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove rim. Top cheesecake with chopped hazelnuts.
Test Kitchen tips