Easy Nutella Cheesecake
A creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread tops a crust made of crushed Oreo cookies to make this irresistible baked cheesecake.—Nick Iverson, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hour + chilling
- 2-1/2 cups lightly crushed Oreo cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 jars (26-1/2 ounces each) Nutella
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°. Pulse cookies and sugar in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Continue processing while gradually adding butter in a steady stream. Press mixture onto bottom of a greased 10x3-in. springform pan. Securely wrap bottom and sides of springform in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
- For filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in Nutella, cream and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake until a thermometer inserted in center reads 160°, about 1-1/4 hours. Cool 1-1/4 hours on a wire rack. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Gently loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove rim. Top cheesecake with chopped hazelnuts.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 900 calories, 62g fat (22g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 478mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (71g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein.
Originally published as Easy Nutella Cheesecake in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.