Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- In each of two parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 216 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 21, 2012
My husband requests this everytime we have company. I make it with different fruits to change it up. Mandarin Oranges & Pineapple. Peaches & Blueberries. Kiwi adn Strawberries.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.