Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups mixed fresh berries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- In each of 2 parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture and a fourth of the berries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait: 146 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 21, 2012
My husband requests this everytime we have company. I make it with different fruits to change it up. Mandarin Oranges & Pineapple. Peaches & Blueberries. Kiwi adn Strawberries.