Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
Berry season is always such a treat for me. This dessert is an easy way to enjoy cheesecake and a refreshing change from traditional pudding and fruit parfaits. —Patricia Schroedl, Jefferson, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups mixed fresh berries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- In each of 2 parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture and a fourth of the berries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait: 146 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Berry Cheesecake Parfaits in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008
Nov 21, 2012
My husband requests this everytime we have company. I make it with different fruits to change it up. Mandarin Oranges & Pineapple. Peaches & Blueberries. Kiwi adn Strawberries.