Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups mixed fresh berries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- In each of 2 parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture and a fourth of the berries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait: 146 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 20, 2019
Just perfection! These flavors are out of this world. Heavy on the blueberries.
Nov 21, 2012
My husband requests this everytime we have company. I make it with different fruits to change it up. Mandarin Oranges & Pineapple. Peaches & Blueberries. Kiwi adn Strawberries.