Easy Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping
- 4 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1. Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until blended; fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into each of 2 glasses or dessert dishes. Layer each with 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup raspberries and 1/4 cup blueberries; repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
1 parfait: 396 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 6g fiber), 4g protein.
Sep 2, 2017
I made this cool and no bake dessert for my family, Since this Summer is out of control, it was a welcoming cool treat.
Jul 16, 2017
Love the addition of marshmallow cream to the cream cheese mixture. Makes a smooth and creamy base for the fruit! Love that you can change up the fruit to suit your family or season.