No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 22 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved; cool.
- Place cream cheese in a small bowl; gradually beat in gelatin mixture until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in whipped topping.
- Puree blueberries in a food processor; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon over crust. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 523 calories, 34g fat (21g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 318mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Aug 6, 2014
I just made this and it turned out great. Did a double recipe and put it into a 10 inch spring form. Used frozen raspberries and just added them into cream cheese mix. I remember my mom made something like this a few years ago, and hers was soup like a previous reviewer as well. She had not used enough gelatin and had not properly soaked and warmed it. Mine was thick before I even put it into the pan and chilled it. I used vanilla oreos for the crust and omitted the butter. Crumbed the cookies with icing by pulsing in the food processor, then warmed for 40 seconds in the microwave then pressed into pan. Omitted the butter.
May 14, 2013
So sorry to say but I neded up with blueberry cheesecake soup instead..... something went wrong.
Jul 20, 2011
I made this cheesecake and substituted the blueberries for cherries by using pie-filling cherries and drained the filling so I would only have cherries. It was absolutely delicious! Perfect for a mid-afternoon snack!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.