Blue Cheese Cheesecake
Whenever I set out this savory cheese spread, guests can't seem to stop eating it! —Niki Trapp, Cudahy, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min. + chilling
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages (4.4 ounces each) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Place the cream cheese, blue cheese, spreadable cheese, sour cream, eggs, milk, sherry and pepper in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour over crust. Place pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake until center is almost set, 50-55 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 219 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 352mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Baked Boursin Blue in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.