Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling, divided
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating just until combined. Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup of pie filling by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cream cheese mixture; cut through with a knife to swirl the pie filling.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with remaining pie filling. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 349 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Sep 30, 2015
I forgot to purchase the blueberry pie filling, but I had strawberry pie filling on hand so I used it. My husband enjoyed this dessert.
Dec 26, 2013
If you love cheesecake but hate the time it takes, try this recipe it is truly awesome and easy.
Aug 27, 2013
I got this recipe from Quick Cooking years ago. It has become a family favorite. I have used a variety of pie fillings. Delicious!
May 20, 2012
It was very simpleto make and you can also use cherry, straberry, or your own favroite pie filling. I used more blueberry filling like 1 cup insted of a half and I think that it doesn't need anymore filling on top. Then it is easier to serve if you don't have it on top too.
Feb 2, 2012
This recipe was very easy to assemble and was very tasty! Instead of the blueberry pie filling I used fresh blackberries (as that's what I happened to have on hand). They tasted excellent. The swirl pattern on top of the completed cheesecake was also very attractive and made it enticing for people to eat.
Jan 30, 2012
My first cheesecake! It was very simple and fun to make and my family loves it. I will definetly make it again. I did, however, substitute the cream cheese for neufchatel cheese to make it healthier.
Sep 30, 2011
Quick and Easy! I added a 1/2 tsp of lemon juice to the recipe tho! Delish!! :)
Sep 24, 2011
something so simple, yet so delicious
Apr 6, 2011
I made this for the first time this past weekend for my husband's birthday party. It was fast, easy and delicious. Will definitely make it again.
Feb 12, 2011
Made it with Neuftachel cheese & Strawberry Pie filling. It turned out good. It's not too sweet...just perfect.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.