Raspberry Swirled Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup pie filling by tablespoonfuls over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until filling is set. Transfer remaining raspberry filling to a covered container; refrigerate until serving.
- Cool pie 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, covering when completely cooled. Serve with reserved filling.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 337 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 16, 2017
As a lover of cheese cake, this recipe was perfect! This is the kind of pie you can take to any event and you'll leave with an empty pan! (was a big hit at Easter last year!)
Apr 2, 2014
LOVE THIS RECIPE...SO QUICK N EASY!!!
Feb 19, 2014
I used 2 packages of cream cheese and the top of my pie was had much more raspberry in it so the first time I made it I thought I had put too much in, but it definitely isn't too much! Very good recipe that I would recommend to anyone!
Feb 7, 2014
Did not have a creamy texture. If I make this again, I will use 2 packages of cream cheese.
Jan 6, 2014
Easy and delicious but I cannot make my swirles look like the picture. Anyone have a suggestion? Please anyone.....
Dec 29, 2013
This is excellent, especially for the ease in preparing and request for 2nd helpings! I did substitute Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese which I found in Walmart, Truvia for the sugar, and used sugar free cherry pie filling which I chopped up to make more "swirl-able". The texture was cheesecake firm, but made only a thin layer in the pie shell. Next time I will double the recipe and put into a 6" springform pan.
Dec 26, 2013
I didn't have raspberry filling so I used cherry filling. I was disappointed with how it tasted. I was expecting more of a cheesecake texture and it wasn't that. It was quick and easy to make which is a plus. I will try it again with fresh or frozen fruit rather than a filling.
Dec 23, 2013
Super easy and would be a great last minute dessert as is made with ingredients you can keep on hand. Smells heavenly when baking. Tweaks - doesn't make a lot of filling (kind of flat), so next time I would make 1 1/2 times the cheesecake filling & keep the pie filling the same. I used 12 oz Solo raspberry pie filling & its was plenty. I like gld2bmom's idea of using jam- I agree that it would probably work very well. Great beginner recipe.
Dec 11, 2013
Quick, easy, and delicious! I used a chocolate graham cracker crust and would use seedless raspberry jam instead of pie filling next time. Great dessert for company!
Dec 5, 2013
I made this recipe for Thanksgiving because I was short on time. It's basic but REALLY yummy. I loved the raspberry in it and it looked really pretty.