Raspberry Swirled Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup pie filling by tablespoonfuls over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until filling is set. Transfer remaining raspberry filling to a covered container; refrigerate until serving.
- Cool pie 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, covering when completely cooled. Serve with reserved filling.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 337 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Feb 16, 2017
As a lover of cheese cake, this recipe was perfect! This is the kind of pie you can take to any event and you'll leave with an empty pan! (was a big hit at Easter last year!)
Apr 2, 2014
LOVE THIS RECIPE...SO QUICK N EASY!!!
Feb 19, 2014
I used 2 packages of cream cheese and the top of my pie was had much more raspberry in it so the first time I made it I thought I had put too much in, but it definitely isn't too much! Very good recipe that I would recommend to anyone!
Feb 7, 2014
Did not have a creamy texture. If I make this again, I will use 2 packages of cream cheese.
Jan 6, 2014
Easy and delicious but I cannot make my swirles look like the picture. Anyone have a suggestion? Please anyone.....
Dec 29, 2013
This is excellent, especially for the ease in preparing and request for 2nd helpings! I did substitute Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese which I found in Walmart, Truvia for the sugar, and used sugar free cherry pie filling which I chopped up to make more "swirl-able". The texture was cheesecake firm, but made only a thin layer in the pie shell. Next time I will double the recipe and put into a 6" springform pan.
Dec 26, 2013
I didn't have raspberry filling so I used cherry filling. I was disappointed with how it tasted. I was expecting more of a cheesecake texture and it wasn't that. It was quick and easy to make which is a plus. I will try it again with fresh or frozen fruit rather than a filling.
Dec 23, 2013
Super easy and would be a great last minute dessert as is made with ingredients you can keep on hand. Smells heavenly when baking. Tweaks - doesn't make a lot of filling (kind of flat), so next time I would make 1 1/2 times the cheesecake filling & keep the pie filling the same. I used 12 oz Solo raspberry pie filling & its was plenty. I like gld2bmom's idea of using jam- I agree that it would probably work very well. Great beginner recipe.
Dec 11, 2013
Quick, easy, and delicious! I used a chocolate graham cracker crust and would use seedless raspberry jam instead of pie filling next time. Great dessert for company!
Dec 5, 2013
I made this recipe for Thanksgiving because I was short on time. It's basic but REALLY yummy. I loved the raspberry in it and it looked really pretty.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.