Pecan Cream Cheese Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 5 min. + cooling
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked and cooled
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a bowl, combine pecans, coconut and butter. Pour onto an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pastry shell. Sprinkle with coconut mixture. Drizzle with caramel topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 462 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 17, 2015
Husband made two of these tonight: one with pie crust and one with graham cracker crust. Easy and YUMMMY!
Dec 28, 2014
Very delicious, easy to make, a nice change from traditional pecan pie!
Dec 28, 2014
This is one of the most delicious, quick and easy desserts that I have made. It disappears quickly and people always request the recipe.
Mar 6, 2014
I took this pie to a church ash Wednesday church dinner and was gone in minutes. Several people asked for the recipe so it must have been good. Didn't even get to taste it myself so I guess I'll have to make another one.
Dec 23, 2009
This pie is absolutely delicious, and it's very easy to make.