Pecan Cream Cheese Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 5 min. + cooling
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked and cooled
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a bowl, combine pecans, coconut and butter. Pour onto an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pastry shell. Sprinkle with coconut mixture. Drizzle with caramel topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 462 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Feb 17, 2015
Husband made two of these tonight: one with pie crust and one with graham cracker crust. Easy and YUMMMY!
Dec 28, 2014
Very delicious, easy to make, a nice change from traditional pecan pie!
Dec 28, 2014
This is one of the most delicious, quick and easy desserts that I have made. It disappears quickly and people always request the recipe.
Mar 6, 2014
I took this pie to a church ash Wednesday church dinner and was gone in minutes. Several people asked for the recipe so it must have been good. Didn't even get to taste it myself so I guess I'll have to make another one.
Dec 23, 2009
This pie is absolutely delicious, and it's very easy to make.