"Keep your oven free for other holiday baking with this easy recipe," suggests Joy Maynard of St. Ignatius, Montana.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) graham cracker crumbs (4 cups)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped mixed candied fruit
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup halved candied cherries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Line a 9x5-in. loaf pan with waxed paper; coat the paper with cooking spray; set aside. In a saucepan, combine milk and orange juice concentrate. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Pat into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.