No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually add milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 410 calories, 26g fat (11g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Feb 28, 2016
This is the classic peanut butter pie! The pie freezes nicely and I often double the recipe saving one for later. Just before serving, the pie can be dressed up with chocolate syrup, peanut butter candies or shaved chocolate. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home magazine I love working with easy to find ingredients that can be put together quickly.
Sep 30, 2014
I made this for my daughter's birthday. It is so,so,so good - all seven of us liked it! I made my own graham cracker crust but I can see how the chocolate crust would also taste good. I topped mine with chocolate shavings instead of peanuts.
Sep 28, 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.