Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 cup peanut butter and sugar. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 2/3 cup hot fudge topping for 30 seconds. Pour over peanut butter layer and spread to edges of crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Cut into slices. Place the remaining hot fudge topping and peanut butter in two separate plastic bags. Cut a small hole in the corner of each bag; pipe topping and peanut butter over each slice of pie.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 685 calories, 42g fat (18g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 394mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 4g fiber), 14g protein.
Mar 7, 2017
This pie was super rich and super awesome. This will definitely be in my recipes to make again.
May 25, 2016
We made this pie last week, and it hit the spot. Peanut butter and chocolate, what's not to love?
Jan 23, 2016
Wonderfully good and creamy. I made the filling with real whipping cream instead of frozen whipped topping. We like natural ingredients, and 12 oz of of heavy whipping cream, whipped and sweetened with 5 Tbsp powdered sugar worked well. I will use this recipe again for family gatherings. Completely delicious!
Oct 7, 2014
this is a really good pie I entered this pie in a pie contest and won 1st prize in best in show and best taste
Aug 25, 2014
When I make this wonderful pie, it is usually for a family picnic or holiday event. I make 2 or 3 at a time a few days ahead and cover and freeze them. Let the pie(s) sit out about 20 minutes before serving and refreeze any leftovers...if there are any!! Always a huge hit. I also will sometimes use crunchy peanut butter. I do not add whipped topping on the top, I just drizzle melted hot fudge all over. ENJOY!!
Jun 14, 2013
This was soo good and so easy and soo quick I decided to make my own crust it was a huge hit at mixer I took it to a must try!
Nov 16, 2012
An enormous hit with peanut butter lover's!!!
Aug 24, 2012
This pie is Soooo good!
May 18, 2012
This is THE MOST AMAZING dessert I have ever made! The only change I made was to whip my own whipping cream instead of using cool whip. It really does make a difference and it only takes a couple minutes.
Nov 23, 2011
NOTHING will ever beat this peanut butter pie. It is AMAZING! We make it often.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.