Peanut Butter ‘n’ Jelly Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spoon into crust. Top with preserves and whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 394 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 4, 2010
I didn't know what kind of desert I was going to make for New Years day. I got on line, and there it was!! My email from Taste of Home with new recipes. I had all the ingredients to make this one. When I told everyone what we're having for desert, they all groaned. When I served it, I only had 2 small slices left over! Even my Grand Daughter, who doesn't like peanut butter ate her whole piece.The only thing I changed, was that I added a little more preserves.