Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 14 peanut butter cups,divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Quarter remaining peanut butter cups; arrange over the top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Jun 24, 2016
This pie was really yummy when paired with a scoop Belgian Chocolate ice cream. You only need a small piece as it is very rich. I used a regular pastry crust that I baked off first and cooled. I also used miniature Reese's and it looked and tasted wonderfully!
May 25, 2016
Great recipe, easy to throw together and well received by those lucky enough to eat it. Liked the candy garnish. May add a layer or swirl of chocolate sauce/hot fudge and some peanuts next time. Will make again for sure.
Feb 19, 2016
Oct 15, 2015
Great hit! delicious!! Thanks!
Feb 21, 2015
Yummy! I added a tub of coolwhip instead of 2/3c. Came out delicious!
Feb 14, 2015
This is my grandsons favorite pie. He always asks me to make it for every holiday. I don't mind because it is so easy to make. I use my food chopper to chop up the peanut butter cups.
Nov 16, 2014
Love this pie!!! Super quick and easy to make. I speed up the cooling time by putting it in the freezer for half an hour, then switch it to the fridge because I'm too impatient to eat it!
Jul 13, 2014
This was such an amazing pie. I only used 1/4 cup of sugar and the filling was perfect! I topped it with a thin layer of whipped topping and I only used 8 peanut butter cups in total, 4 for inside and 4 on top!! Yummy! Thanks for the recipe!
Apr 5, 2014
Loved this! I used the mini PB cups, too. What a wonderful and simple pie!
Jun 23, 2013
Very easy to make and the family loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.