No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint and additional strawberries, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in sour cream and vanilla until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the glaze over bottom of crust; layer with strawberries. Top with remaining glaze. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the top. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until set. Garnish with mint and additional berries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 317 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 16, 2014
I will make this again. The only problem I had with it is that the strawberry glaze I bought in the store had an icky sweet, "off" taste. But I think if I can find a really good glaze, this will be a go-to recipe. I made it exactly as specified.
Jun 23, 2011
I made some modifications to this recipe to suit my needs, so that's why I only gave it 4 stars. I made my own pie crust and pressed them into muffin cups to make mini pies. I made my own glaze and was able to use fresh strawberries from my parents garden. Once I put everything together and let them chill, they were delicious. I may try the recipe as written but I'm also thinking about trying them in mini-muffin cups using a Nilla wafer for a crust.
Mar 6, 2011
Made this yesterday for a dinner party and it was delicious. Next time I would change 2 things though. I'd swap out the graham cracker crust for chocolate cookie crust. Also I would leave out the mint.
Feb 13, 2011
This was easy to make and very tasty! I used the whole box of Strawberry glaze and put choc dipped strawberries on top. I would definitely make this again.